Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HE....!


"withering off untouched
a deeper meaning to my love..."
every evening we used to talk...how we became this close...?noone knows !not even me...!but his presence made me happy...his smell ,his touch, tat deep voice was my deepest concern ever...!
we watched the sunset together we painted those dreamz together ,the pain in his voice troubled me...!
the pain that he never told me....the pain which i saw beyond his smiling face...but i never asked him,he never told me.....!
when the decision was to leave, i dint stop..!
i knew he was my imagination...
a dream tat only i cud see....
HE the mirage i saw when i stopped dreaming...!

walking away from my dreamz
to the sunrise ...are u?

2 comments:

Umsy said...

I see the poet in you!!

I connect!!

:)

അപരിചിത said...

yeah the poet in me :P

thanx for the comment...!

:)