Monday, June 9, 2008

to u with love!


In crowded corridors
in deserted libraries
my eyes were looking for someone like u
every place i went
i checked if there was someone like u
and then we met
after that i started realising
that u were never mine
i faced the truth that
someone like u will never have time for
someone like me
i got lost in a crowd
and i was pushed away away from u
still
in every crowd
in every dreamy eyes
in every smile
i tried to find u
never far and never lost
u were there
but away from me
sometimes its our fate
to be away from ur love
to get confused in your love
but i do believe in dreams
and i know
u will come to me
till that day lemme dream
with my dreamy eyes!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my favorites.. am glad to see it again

Anonymous said...

People should read this.