Monday, June 16, 2008

RAIN


it was a rainy day....i was on my way home from my college... ...i just felt some kinda madness....yeah i wanna drench in this rain....i was walking thru tat road holding an umbrella....wid some kinda special 'rainy emotion' (i dunno wat i m saying)i stood there wid eyes closed ....i felt those cool breeze, caressing me all over n those cool rain drops ....i looked around holding my umbrella aside ....then i thought 'i dun need this umbrella now'...i just folded my umbrella .....and i started walking in tat rain.... i just stood there feeling that rain with every drop falling over me making me shiver making me happy making me so DREAMY... wid my hands wide open n eyes closed i stood there....cooool....sensual...romantic...and i cud feel the rain drops dripping down....i just moved my hands near my face n just rubbed my face .. opened my eyes n i saw the rain..in tat blurred view i saw her..the most beautiful emotion of the nature...enjoyed her beauty ..but as the downpour increased it started pricking me n kinda hurt me...n that hurt made me conscious abt the surroundings and tats when i heard the horns of vehicles passing by n drivers calling me all sorts...'r u mad?move aside' ooopsssss !!! .....i just smiled at them....n again started walking ....got drenched like anything ...walked back home dancing in that rain....yea i enjoyed tat rain...but next day i fell ill...got nice scolding from grandmom..hehe n i gave her a kiss n adviced her tat she shud also try these kinda madness.......i just luv the rain....!!!

No comments: