Saturday, July 5, 2008


trying to figure out where i am ....

now i cldn't touch anything.....

the distances hv a lots of pronounciations now...

this is the wall which separates me....

my dreams n feelings surrendered here ...

left alone wid these haunting sensations ...

hurt sometimes but happy somewhere ...

when u can add color to my thinking...

i never knew this is the love u had on me....

desperate when i accepts the fact ....

'never mine but u r never far never outta my reach

i cant pretend like its the past...

cos those r the moments i lived for ,the moments i won.........

i hate it when someone says goodbye to me..

but what to do ....!!!!!

"GOODBYES R REALLY FOREVER!!!"

3 comments:

Half Shades said...

it is good. nee ezhuthiye aano? liked it a lot.

George said...

thats nice...touching...

അപരിചിത said...

@half shades

athae nan ezhuthiyata..my OWN words!!!thanx dee
:)





@kaduva

thanx for the comment...me too felt its touching ...heheheh



keep coming! :P